It’s important to think about the kinds of questions that your lawyer or a judge might ask you when you apply for a judicial bypass. Click here to view a list of possible questions that you may be asked. Not every judge asks all these questions, and your attorney will be able to help you prepare for the hearing. To get an attorney, call our hotline at 866-999-5263.
- What is a judicial bypass for abortion?
- How do I get a judicial bypass for an abortion?
- How long does it take to get a judicial bypass?
- Does it cost money to get a judicial bypass?
- Will anyone know if I get a judicial bypass for abortion?
- What kinds of questions will the judge ask me?
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)