A judicial bypass for abortion is an order from a judge that allows a minor to get an abortion without the notification or consent of her parents. The judicial bypass procedure in ENTIRELY CONFIDENTIAL. No one will know your name or that you filed an application. For more details, read our full description of a judicial bypass here.
- What is a judicial bypass for abortion?
- How do I get a judicial bypass for abortion?
- How long does it take to get a judicial bypass?
- Does it cost money to get a judicial bypass?
- Will anyone know if I get a judicial bypass?
- What forms do I need?
- What kinds of questions will the judge ask me?
Any other questions? Call or text us: 1-866-999-5263