No. The judicial bypass process in ENTIRELY CONFIDENTIAL. No one will know your name or that you filed an application, not even your parents. You will meet with your attorney and a judge privately in a closed room. The judge will not know your name. You must file your application in the county where you live, unless the population of your county is less than 10,000 people. In this case, you can file your application in a neighboring county or in the county where you will have your abortion.
- What is a judicial bypass for abortion?
- How do I get a judicial bypass for abortion?
- How long does it take to get a judicial bypass?
- Does it cost money to get a judicial bypass?
- What kinds of questions will the judge ask me?
Any other questions? Call us! 1-866-999-5263