Yes. If you are serving in the military or 18 years or older, you are automatically emancipated.
- What is emancipation?
- How can I get emancipated?
- What are the requirements for getting emancipated?
- What forms do I need to get emancipated?
- If I have a baby, will I automatically be emancipated?
- If I am married, am I automatically emancipated?
- If I join the military, am I automatically emancipated?
- Emancipation Information for Parents
Any other questions? Call or text us! 1-866-999-5263