- Planned Parenthood: Find information specifically for teens about birth control, sex, pregnancy options, relationships, STIs, and more.
- National Abortion Federation: Information about pregnancy options, what to expect before and after your abortion, help finding an abortion provider, and myths and facts about abortion.
- My Sistahs: Learn about HIV/AIDS, STIs, birth control, abortion, sexual violence, and healthy relationships from young women of color.
- Yo Soy: National campaign to end the stigma and silence around sex education, birth control, abortion, & young parenting within the Latina/o community.
- Guttmacher: Learn the cold, hard facts about the safety of abortion, abortion laws in each state, abortion incidence, etc.
- UCSF: Learn about your abortion options and how they differ (surgical abortion vs. abortion with pills).
- Scarleteen: This article breaks down different abortion options. They also great posts on early pregnancy symptoms (and what else might cause them) and pregnancy scares.
Any other questions? Call or text us! 1-866-999-5263